Saturday, April 25, 2015

Aalayam goes overseas!

Aalayam was honored recently with an invitation to get featured in a blog called "Tickled by Inspirations". 

A blog, in the author's words:

"that has a bit of everything for everyone as its got a global feel to it, a mix of ethnicity, traditional and contemporary. A blog that focuses on creative people around the world who share their experiences and inspirations. 
A self discovery and a visual treat!!" 

http://tickledbyinspirations.blogspot.com/





I had a great time sharing pictures from my home for Tickled by Inspirations' Home Tour section. This gorgeous blog is hosted and owned by Rachel Eapen.  When asked to describe herself and her blogging journey, Rachel says 

" I am currently based in Muscat, a HR and finance management professional by profession. I have worked in a leading corporation in Bangalore for a couple of years. Now I am a stay at home mom, a passionate blogger, an occasional freelance writer and currently experimenting with acrylic art.

I have always been passionate about arts and it's different forms. I have been obsessed with design, décor, interiors, art, food and photography. I needed a platform to document my passion and that’s how my blog was born. “Tickled by Inspirations” is my little visual blog and diary of ideas, thoughts and creativity and everything that inspires us to be creative. 

It’s also a platform where different artists, crafters, designers and entrepreneurs can showcase their work"

Rachel's blog is a visual treat, do check it out when you have a chance. Rachel and Tickled by Inspirations is also on Facebook. Here are the details.




And finally, a sneak peek into, and the link to the actual home tour itself. Enjoy!!! 

http://tickledbyinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/04/house-of-month-supriya-from-aalayam.html

Thank you Rachel for taking Aalayam all the way to Muscat, and to  your audiences. Now come on Aalayam, lets show Rachel and her blog some bloggin' love!!

A cozy, and conversational corner - Supriya's home!
Because I always say 

" Color is synonymous with inspiration to me. I derive my joie de vivre everyday looking at a palette of vibrant colors in my living space - whether on the walls, on the bookshelf or on kitschy cushions thrown around all my rooms! "

Love,
Supriya

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Supriya for the lovely introduction! Wishing you and Deepa all the best and looking forward to many more inspirational journey! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    What a lovely blog you have here! And I feel more connected to you because of our Muscat connection. I was raised in this beautiful city ans have been there for 20 odd years and even more! Isn't it lovely!!
    Glad to have connected with you through Aalayam!

    Following you with much appreciation
    http://nicksnacksbyme.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete